ONE2ONE WYE WALKIES
In May 2018, the Data Protection Act 2018 became law, this is the UK’s implementation of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Personal data policy
- We hold records on existing clients of One2One Wye Walkies
- We manage, maintain and protect all information according to legislation
- We have security measures in place to maintain and safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of our systems and data
- We know how important it is to protect clients’ privacy and to comply with the Data Protection Act 2018.
If we ask clients for personal information we will:
- let them know why we need it
- only ask for what we need, and not collect excessive or irrelevant information
- make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t
- only keep it for as long as we need to
- not make it available for commercial use.
In return, to help us keep your information reliable and up to date, we ask clients to:
- give us accurate information
- tell us as soon as possible of any changes, such as a new address.
All information is stored, processed and communicated in a secure manner, making it readily available only to authorised users.
Website & social media policy
Use of ‘cookies’
Links to other websites
Use of images
Any images (eg still photos and video clips) of clients’ pets used in One2One Wye Walkies’ website and Facebook Page will only be reproduced after formal consent has been provided by the relevant clients. All images will be reproduced on the strict understanding that they do not compromise the privacy of our clients.
Review of this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in September 2019. Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to One2onewyewalkies@outlook.com