one2one wye walkies
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(Appointments available outside of these hours by negotiation)
Prices & booking policy
- £15.00 (60 minutes)
- £7.50 (30 minutes)
- One2One Wye Walkies cannot accept bookings from clients living over 5 miles’ radius of TN255AW
- Bookings for clients living 5 miles from Wye are only available for 60 minutes or more
- Prices remain the same for weekdays, weekends and public holidays
- Where there are two or more dogs in one household, One2One Wye Walkies would be willing to walk all the dogs together (assuming this is a practicable arrangement)
- One2One Wye Walkies will undertake to walk/drive to the client’s home, where dogs will be walked in the vicinity of their home
- One2One Wye Walkies will undertake to wipe down your dog and provide fresh water on return, at no extra charge.
- A 50% fee will be charged by One2One Wye Walkies for any pre-arranged booking cancelled by the client less than 48 hours ahead of that booking
- A 100% fee will be charged by One2One Wye Walkies for any pre-arranged booking cancelled by the client less than 12 hours ahead of that booking
- One2One Wye Walkies reserves the right to waive these fees in exceptional individual circumstances, but this will be entirely at the discretion of One2One Wye Walkies
- One2One Wye Walkies will undertake to give at least 7 days’ notice if they need to cancel any pre-arranged booking
- In the rare occurrence that One2One Wye Walkies needs to cancel any pre-arranged booking at short notice (ie less than 12 hours ahead of that booking) due to unavoidable circumstances, a full refund will be payable by One2One Wye Walkies to the client.
Terms and conditions
- All dogs will be kept on lead and must wear a secure collar with an identification tag as stated by the Control of Dogs Act 1992. As from 6 April 2016, it is also a legal requirement that all dogs are microchipped, showing their owner’s current details
- All payments must be made in cash on the day of the visit, or via BACS payment
- The owner is responsible and will ensure that their dog is up to date with their vaccinations, flea, tick and worming treatments
- It is advisable that clients have their own veterinary and public liability insurance
- The client’s key will be kept in a secure location and will not be marked with any details other than their dog’s name. In the unfortunate occurrence of the key being lost, our insurance has cover for replacements
- Walks consist of a 60 or 30-minute walk. In the case of extreme weather conditions (eg extreme heat, heavy rain or snow), pet injury/illness, or on client request, the dog will be given time outside to relieve themselves and then the rest of the visit will be spent indoors with client-approved activities
- One2One Wye Walkies holds full Public Liability, Care/Custody/Control and Loss of Key Insurance, underwritten by Pet Business Insurance
- One2One Wye Walkies holds a Basic Disclosure Certificate, with full police clearance (as per the Police Act 1997/Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974).
- I agree to provide keys/arrange for keys to be available to One2One Wye Walkies for the duration of the dog walk
- I authorise One2One Wye Walkies to obtain any emergency veterinary care that may be necessary during the time spent with my pet. Every effort will be made to contact the owner prior to obtaining emergency care. I accept responsibility for any charges related to this emergency care. I also authorise One2One Wye Walkies to utilise an alternative veterinarian in the event my regular veterinarian is unavailable
- I agree to reimburse One2One Wye Walkies for any additional fees for providing emergency care, as well as any expenses incurred for unexpected visits, transportation, housing, food, or supplies
- Client will be responsible for any medical expenses and damages resulting from an injury to the dog walker/any other third party whilst with One2One Wye Walkies
- Client agrees to notify One2One Wye Walkies of any concerns/complaints within 24 hours of any appointment.
One2One Wye Walkies responsibilities
- One2One Wye Walkies agrees to provide the services stated in this agreement in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. In consideration of these services and as an express condition thereof, the client expressly waives and relinquishes any and all claims against One2One Wye Walkies, its employees or assigns, except those arising from negligence of the dog walker
- One2One Wye Walkies accepts no responsibility for security of the premises or loss if other individuals have access to the home during the term of this agreement. During all assignments pet care will only be undertaken by One2One Wye Walkies’ owner, unless prearranged with client
- One2One Wye Walkies will not let any dog off his/her lead
NB: in the event that a particular dog is deemed to have a strong/reliable recall, One2One Wye Walkies would be prepared to walk that dog off lead if requested by the owner, but this would be strictly at the owner’s risk
- One2One Wye Walkies is not responsible for damage incurred by a pet escaping because of a faulty leash/collar or a collar that is not properly fitting
- One2One Wye Walkies will not be liable for the injury, disappearance, death, or fines of any pet with unsupervised access to the outdoors
- It is expressly understood that One2One Wye Walkies shall not be held responsible for any damage to client’s property, or that of others, caused by client’s pets during the period in which they are in its care. The Client has advised One2One Wye Walkies of all situations, which will relieve it of liability for damage
- This agreement is valid for all future visits until a new agreement is issued. One2One Wye Walkies reserves the right to terminate this agreement at any time, at their sole discretion (eg on the grounds of personal health and safety concerns); likewise, the client may terminate this agreement at any time
- One2One Wye Walkies undertakes to unreservedly care for the client’s dog with the same dedication and responsibility as they would demonstrate for their own dogs.